The installation of the explosion-proof fan is to find the correct operation. According to the different precision requirements, driving mode, speed and power of various explosion-proof fans, there are different requirements in its content and degree. Therefore, installation and correction are very important according to the different requirements of the explosion-proof blower.
1) clean up the surface of the foundation concrete and check its level. If it is unqualified, it will be able to smooth out the uneven parts.
2) put the base of the explosion-proof fan on the foundation, and insert the mat iron between the base of the tomb and the base surface. Using the pad iron to adjust the level, the base of the explosion proof fan is at an absolute level.
3) when installing the general explosion-proof fan, we can also prepare several kinds of rectangular padding iron (steel plate) with different thickness. It can be adjusted by several blocks. The flameproof fan which is driven by the coupling can be checked with a coupling. After adjusting the level, it can be rewelded and fixed.
Inserting iron into both sides of the anchor bolt is also adjusted by adjusting bolts at the same time in adjusting the level.
4) the anchor bolt of the anchor bolt across the base should be perpendicular to the square hole of the anchor bolt.
5) in the gap between the hole and the foundation of the anchor bolt, enough mortar should be filled to ensure the strength of the concrete structure.
When installing important or high precision explosion-proof blower, the grout should be poured into the hole of the anchor bolt in the hole first. After it is fully hardened, it should be re searched and adjusted to the level. After the installation accuracy is reached, the gap between the mortar and the foundation of the foundation is then filled.
6) until the mortar is sufficiently hardened, fasten the nut of the anchor bolt.
7) grouting process is very important for the whole installation process of explosion proof blower. It not only plays a role in the space between the foundation and the foundation concrete, but also has great influence on the transmission of the explosion-proof fan load and the auxiliary stiffness of the machine. Therefore, during construction, special attention should be paid to shrinkage and fracture of the mud, and reasonable construction method should be adopted.
8) the general large explosion-proof fan is separated from the chassis. For split explosion-proof fan, its chassis is divided into several parts. When installing, first installs the blower base and bearing base according to the above method, and then according to the order of the lower shell, the rotor and the upper shell. The edge adjusts the stator and the rotor diagram 3-la.
When the important explosion-proof fan is installed, the upper and lower two blocks should be adjusted as a group of oblique pad iron because of its higher level requirement.
Before assembling, check whether there are burrs, curling, deformation and so on. During assembly, attention should be paid to keeping the surface clean and preventing the surface of the joint. When assembling the case, the shell can not be touched on the rotor nor attached to the rotor.
9) in some cases, the explosion-proof fan is often installed on the shock absorber in order to reduce the transfer force of vibration because of the inability to set up enough foundation. The shock absorber should be arranged with the center of gravity of the explosion blower as the center to ensure the uniform compression of the shock absorbers.
Although this installation can reduce the transmission of the vibration to the foundation, the vibration of the explosion blower itself will increase, so the flexible joints of canvas or rubber must be used when the explosion-proof fan is connected to the inlet and outlet of the pipe.
10) installing explosion-proof fans in buildings and sometimes using ceiling mounted suspension. Except for very small explosion-proof fans which can be installed by hanging bolt frame, the welded frame combined ceiling type should be used as far as possible.